Today the Ohio Department of Commerce issued the first Processor Certificate of Operation to Grow Ohio, LLC in Newton Township (Muskingum County). Processors manufacture products from the marijuana plant, allowing for a variety of products to be available to Ohio’s patients. For a more information on processors, please visit https://medicalmarijuana.ohio.gov/processing.
Ohio Department of Commerce Issues First Processor Certificate of Operation
- Marijuana Business Magazine – May-June 2019: Industry Developments
- Inside an Ohio medical marijuana processing facility
- Grow Ohio products about to hit the market
- Grow Ohio harvesting medical marijuana near Zanesville, gets OK for cannabis products
- News Channel 10 Video: State issues first medical marijuana processor license to facility near Zanesville