Today the Ohio Department of Commerce issued the first Processor Certificate of Operation to Grow Ohio, LLC in Newton Township (Muskingum County). Processors manufacture products from the marijuana plant, allowing for a variety of products to be available to Ohio’s patients. For a more information on processors, please visit https://medicalmarijuana.ohio.gov/processing.
Ohio Department of Commerce Issues First Processor Certificate of Operation
- News Channel 10 Video: State issues first medical marijuana processor license to facility near Zanesville
- News 5 Video: New ways to consume medical marijuana will soon be available to Ohio patients
- 1st Ohio medical marijuana processor receives OK to operate
- Ohio Department of Commerce Issues First Processor Certificate of Operation
- Columbus Dispatch Video: Ohio’s First Cannabis Crop is Growing